Meet Affordable Care Act Compliance with Confidence
Affordable Care Act compliance. It’s a current challenge with the potential to become an ongoing one. What you really want is an easy solution to the complexities of ACA regulations, while protecting against fines, fees and penalties.
ACA-Track™ is designed to be such a solution – a flexible and easy-to-use software that helps ensure your business or organization’s ability to comply confidently with the Affordable Care Act.
ACA-Track electronically and seamlessly collects and monitors actual hours worked for 100% of your employee base, with total data integration with any payroll, HR or financial management system.
Your Policies, Your Rules, Your System
The software’s adjustable configurations can be set for your unique and specific attendance policies and pay rules, while reports can be produced for your benefit management system on eligible employee enrollment.
ACA-Track is a stand-alone system that integrates with any payroll, time-capture and benefit management system while placing no restrictions on your operational systems.
With ACA-Track, there is no need to purchase additional or redundant products or services. ACA-Track does one thing and does it extremely well, with no additional costs for overhead.
ACA-Track is designed to help your business or organization:
- Validate the number of full-time and part-time employees
- Ensure part-time employees remain under the configured hours threshold
- Ensure full-time employees are working sufficient hours to retain their benefits
- Forecast future scheduled hours and determine employees close to thresholds
- Assess the impact of changing demographics, i.e. adding, dropping employees
- Assess the impact of changing employee status from full-time to part-time
Minimizing the Risk
ACA-Track helps your business or organization evaluate its on-going state of compliance and provide accurate and timely data and information to ensure its ability to comply with ACA standards successfully and avoid penalties, fines and fees.
ACA-Track supports ALL data elements necessary for IRS compliance:
- Employee Demographic Data
- Employee Job Data
- Employee Deduction/Benefit Data
- Detail Daily Time Data
- Employee Insurance Waivers
- Employee Unpaid Leave (currently in excess of 28 days)
- Employer Unpaid Leave (summer breaks or factory shut down)