Collect. Monitor. Report.
Let’s keep this simple: ACA-Track will perform ACA compliance tracking for all employee hours worked for 100% of your employee base, with total data integration with any payroll system or HRIS and most financial management systems. Simpler still, ACA-Track electronically creates IRS reports, and maintains all ACA compliance data in one location for easy retrieval in the event of an IRS audit.
Employee Hours Worked
Collect actual hours worked by all employee types, including variable-hour, full-time, part-time, paraprofessional and substitute
Collect actual hours worked from multiple systems – time keeping, manual time sheets, automated time clock data, employee mobile device entry and payroll systems
Monitor employee eligibility thresholds and provides advance alerts when exceeded
Monitor employee events such as waivers, leave, and more
Provide comprehensive 1094 and 1095 reporting
Maintain all employee ACA data for easy, electronic reporting as well as retrieval in the event of an IRS audit or state healthcare exchange request
User-friendly, ACA-Track addresses the complexities of ACA compliance with an easy-to-use and understand format. The software features:
- Customizable Dashboard and User Interface – Choose the data fields you wish to see, arrange in your desired order, sort, filter and group, features that bring efficiency.
- Snap Shot Summary – ACA-Track’s unique snapshot approach maintains employee ACA data views over time and preserves the payroll data (hours worked, job salary records, insurance status) as it was at the snapshot’s point in time.
- Details & Filters – All the ACA compliance data and information you need are right in front of you – all on one screen. ACA-Track allows you to filter subsets of employees by ACA Status, FT/PT or Location, or hyperlink to an employee’s full history quickly and easily.
- Flexible Configuration – With ACA-Track, you can make adjustments as needed and/or required for Cadillac tax of 2018 and beyond. Configuration settings include:
- Measurement, Administrative & Stability Periods — start/end dates
- Days/Weeks/Months Worked — threshold and notification
- Hours – weekly and monthly FTE calculation
- Cadillac Tax Amount – single, spouse & family
- Affordability Percent
- Waiver Codes
- New Hire Measurement
ACA-Track is Data-Driven.
ACA-Track puts data-rich details at your fingertips. Group, sort, filter, column choser, export to Microsoft Excel, individual user grid layouts supported by color coding — all provide the user with the power needed to analyze the details. Color-coded warnings for errors and unusual data give quick reference and increase efficiency. ACA-Track contains state-of-the-art functionality for the novice user and in support of the power user.
ACA-Track is Secure.
The ACA-Track cloud-based data center has been SAS 70 certi ed since 2010 and is certi ed under the new SSAE 16 standard. PSST has current SOC certification. Additionally:
- No HIPPA based medical information is hosted within ACA-Track™
- Personal identifying data is encrypted in the database so if, in the unlikely event the data is compromised, no personal info is exposed
- All data transfers are conducted via Secure Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTPS)
Developed & Powered by PSST
ACA-Track is developed and powered by PSST. PSST, a software development and integration firm, has been providing specialized seamless solutions for HR, Finance, Payroll and Benefits data management for more than 25 years.