The recent ACA compliance government requirements are proving to be quite the hurdle for some businesses and organizations. So, how will you want to handle the CURRENT 2016 year and upcoming 2016 reporting requirements to the IRS? Are you ready?
The ACA requirements have left a lot of questions lingering along with stressful deadlines quickly approaching. If you chose to brave the unchartered waters alone this year, we tip our hats to you! But as the current 2016 year continues to move forward, consider your options with ACA-Track™. We can thoroughly guide you through the ACA compliance process.
More about ACA-Track software…
Allow us to be your solution for the next tax season (only 9 months away!). Our flexible and easy-to-use software ensures your business or organization’s ability to comply confidently with the Affordable Care Act. ACA-Track electronically and seamlessly collects and monitors actual hours worked for 100% of your employee base, with total data integration with any payroll, HR or financial management system.
Our stand-alone system integrates with any payroll, time-capture and benefits management system, so there is zero interference with your current operating system.
- Identify the full-time employees through ACA Tracking, as defined by ACA regulations
- Validate the number of full-time and part-time employees
- Ensure part-time employees remain under the configured hours threshold
- Ensure full-time employees are working sufficient hours to retain their benefits
- Forecast future scheduled hours and determine employees close to thresholds
- Assess the impact of changing demographics, i.e. adding, dropping employees
- Assess the impact of changing employee status from full-time to part-time
The current policies of ACA require a plan to remain in compliance, so don’t go it alone! ACA-Track is here to help guide you through this process. We have resources, webinars, and consultations on how to prepare and plan for this federal mandate for businesses of all sizes, schools, and organizations. Click here to find out more about us or request a demo today.