Frustrated with your current ACA compliance and reporting solution? Have you been trying to handle your employer ACA reporting requirements on your own? Switch to ACA-Track™ for the service and confidence you deserve in just five easy steps:
1. Give us your data – we only ask for the data we will use:
- Social Security number
- Hire / rehire / term date(s)
- Status (Fulltime, Part-time, seasonal
- Who accepted coverage
- Who waived coverage – coverage time period, waiver time period
- If self-insured, we will need covered individuals and dependents, and the months they were covered
- ACA-Track’s flexible system allows you to add data fields specific to your organizational needs, such as location, bargaining unit, etc.
- Acceptable data files are Excel spreadsheet or .csv files. No pdfs.
2. We load your data.
We load your data into ACA-Track and give you a quick implementation call to discuss:
- What type of plan you offer and what your affordability safe harbor is
- Who from your administrative team needs access to your ACA-Track account
We frequently can use the file format of your previous vendor because of our sophisticated mapping technology.
3. We create your ACA reporting set and review any anomalies.
This is a summary of all your employees with applied IRS codes.
In a quick call with your dedicated account manager, we will review anomalies (such as a fulltime employee who has no coverage).
Conduct a “sanity check” of the number of employees covered by month and you compare against your insurance file to ensure accuracy.
4. We provide a dedicated account manager.
You have access to the same account manager throughout the onboarding and filing process with a direct line and email for superior service.
5. We assist you with all things IRS.
We file with the IRS for you using our Transmitter Control Code (TCC).
Your dedicated account manager assists you with any IRS corrections.
We provide legal services and consulting for IRS ACA audits and Penalty Letters 226-J.